20 April 2006

Thousand Hand Thursday #1

Since last week's didn't count here is the start to my Thousand Hand Thursdays. I counted 37 hands and that was a lot for me. I wonder if I could pull off doing 100 in day? Anyway, it's going to take me quite a few Thursdays to get to a thousand so hopefully by the time I do I'll be pretty good at 'em. Without further ado, some hands (just so you know, I colored the ones I thought came out looking good). And on a side note, some of these were taken from references (i.e. how to books, cartoons, worksheets) and those that weren't look distorted or have broken fingers. Don't worry, these will improve with time too :)


4 comments:

LafeSpace said...

wow jayenti...you've been busy

Josh said...

These are great... and the splashes o' color add some great character to these...

T.J. Collins said...

hi lafe! glad to see you found your way over here! i have been busy because i've also been tired of being a mediocre artist :)

josh - glad you like 'em and glad to see you keep coming back!

Willie Baronet said...

Jayenti, your work is very strong, and I dare say these are your "bad" drawings. :-) I love your hand studies!